用英语介绍食物的六人对话

浓妆以卸 2个月前 已收到2个回答 举报

旧厌情 1星

共回答了169个问题采纳率:96.2% 评论

以下是一个关于食物的六人对话的英语介绍:

A: Hey guys, what's for dinner tonight?

B: I was thinking of making some spaghetti with meat sauce.

C: That sounds great, but I'm trying to eat more plant-based meals. How about we make a vegetable stir-fry instead?

D: I'm down for either option, but I have a gluten allergy, so I can't eat the spaghetti.

E: No worries, we can use gluten-free pasta for the spaghetti or rice noodles for the stir-fry.

F: I actually brought over some fresh fish that I caught earlier today. Maybe we can grill it and have it as a side dish?

A: Sounds like we have a lot of options! How about we make the vegetable stir-fry as the main dish and have the spaghetti and grilled fish as sides? And we can also make a salad to go with it.

B, C, D, E, F: Sounds good to me!

3小时前

43

笑那年 2星

共回答了208个问题 评论

Lihua : Hi,Zoe.Did you try the Chinese food? My mother asked me what you like to eat. So she can prepare the dinner.

李华:嗨,卓尹。你吃过中国菜吗?我妈妈问我你喜欢吃什么?她好准备晚餐。

Zoe : Yeah. I try chinese food before.

卓尹:是的。我以前吃过中国菜。

Lihua : Did you? What do you think of it?

李华:真的吗?感觉怎麽样?

Zoe : Excellent! I like Chinese food very much.

卓尹:非常好!我特别喜欢中国菜。

Lihua : Do you eat Chinese dumplings? We will eat chinese dumplings in Spring Festival or other festival to celerate the big days.

李华 :你吃过饺子吗?我们在春节或者其他节日吃饺子来庆祝好日子。

Zoe : You mean Jiaozi?

卓尹:你是说饺子?

Lihua : Yes.

李华 :是的。

Zoe : I like it very much. I even made dumplings at home.

卓尹:我非常喜欢饺子。我甚至在家做过饺子。

Lihua : Really? Do you like Beijing roast duck?

李华 :真的吗?你喜欢北京烤鸭吗?

Zoe : I like chicken with mushroom, fried chicken slices with eggwhite,scranbled eggs, bamboo shoot, steamed chicken, . . . oh, I like many of them.

卓尹:我喜欢鸡肉炖蘑菇、芙蓉炸鸡片、炒鸡蛋、玉兰片、蒸鸡肉......噢,我喜欢很多中国菜。

Lihua : You must have tried them many times.

李华 :这些你肯定吃过很多次。

Zoe : Yes, Chinese dishes are my favorites.

卓尹:是的。中国菜是我最喜欢吃的菜。

Lihua : They are my favorites too. My mother is good at cooking Gong Bao Ji Ding.

李华 :中国菜也是我最爱吃的菜。我喜欢宫爆鸡丁、烤红薯,......

Zoe : Wait, wait. What is Gong Bao Ji Ding?

卓尹:等等,什麽是宫爆鸡丁?

Lihua : Oh, it ' s complicated. It ' s made of chicken and vegetables. And it used to only cook for the king of china.

李华:噢,很难说清楚。它也是一道鸡肉和蔬菜做的菜。它以前是专为中国的皇帝做的菜。

Zoe : It seems I have tasted that dish. Is it a little hot?

卓尹: 我好象吃过这道菜。是有点辣吗?

Lihua : Yes.

李华:是的。

Zoe : Oh, I like that very much.

卓尹:噢,我非常喜欢它。

Lihua :Ok, that's great. I will tell my mum. And we can eat it tonight.

李华: 太好了,我会告诉我妈妈。我们今晚就可以吃到它。

1小时前

18
可能相似的问题
Copyright © 2024 微短问答 All rights reserved. 粤ICP备2021119249号 站务邮箱 service@wdace.com