海底总动员的独白

朴太太 3个月前 已收到2个回答 举报

人心恍惚 3星

共回答了322个问题采纳率:92.6% 评论

Dory: How about we play a game? 

 多莉:我们玩个游戏怎么样? 

 Marlin: All right. 

 马林:行啊。 

 Dory: Okay, I'm thinking of something orange, and it's small... 

 多莉:好,我正在想着一种橙色的东西,并且它很小…… 

 Marlin: It's me. 

 马林:是我。 

 Dory: Right! 

 多莉:猜对了! 

 [Later] Dory: I'm thinking of something orange and small... 

 (过了一会)多莉:我在想一种橙色的小东西…… 

 Marlin: Me again. 

 马林:还是我。 

 Dory: All right, Mr. Smartypants... 

 多莉:好吧,聪明人。 

 [Later] Dory: ... It's orange and small, and has stripes... 

 (又过了一会)多莉:……它是橙色的并且很小,还有条纹…… 

 Marlin: Me, and the next one - just a guess - me. 

 马林:是我,我猜下一个……还是我。 

 Dory: Okay, that's just scary. 

 多莉:好吧,你真可怕。 

 Marlin: Now, what's the one thing we have to remember about the ocean? 

 马林:那么,关于大海我们必须要记住什么? 

 Nemo: It's not safe. 

 尼莫:它是不安全的。 

 Marlin: That's my boy. 

 马林:好孩子。 

 Marlin: The water is half empty! 

 马林:水只剩一半了! 

 Dory: Hmmm. Really? I'd say it's half full. 

 多莉:嗯。真的吗?要我说还有一半呢。 

 Dory: Come on, trust me on this one. 

 多莉:嗨,这次相信我。 

 Marlin: Trust you? 

 马林:相信你? 

 Dory: Yes, trust, it's what friends do. 

 多莉:对,相信,朋友就该这样。 

 Marlin: I didn't come this far to be breakfast. 

 马林:我大老远跑来不是来当早餐的。 

 [Nemo and Marlin are hugging] 

 (尼莫和马林在拥抱) 

 Nemo: Uh, Dad, you can let go now. 

 尼莫:好了爸爸,你可以放开我了。

5小时前

44

玉弦弹妙曲 3星

共回答了339个问题 评论

让我们来宣读誓言: let us all say the pledge. 我是一只好鲨鱼, 不是一只没有头脑只会吃的机器。 i am a nice shark, not a mindless eating machine. 如果我要改变这个形象... lf i am to change this image... 我必须要从改变自我开始。 i must first change myself.

2.

如果这是什么玩笑的话,这并不好笑。 if this is some kind of practical joke, it‘s not funny.

3.

我看到了,这真是太美了。 no, i see it. it‘s beautiful.

4.

没想到我们会搬到海边来住,想过吗? you didn‘t think you‘d get the whole ocean, did

3小时前

16
可能相似的问题

热门问题推荐

Copyright © 2024 微短问答 All rights reserved. 粤ICP备2021119249号 站务邮箱 service@wdace.com