花木兰英文经典台词

小诚小韦 1个月前 已收到2个回答 举报

爱荒凉 2星

共回答了69个问题采纳率:91.9% 评论

No.1 The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all.

逆境中绽放的花朵,才是最珍贵、最美丽

No.2 I know my place!It is time you learn yours.

我自有分寸,你也是时候管管你自己了。

No.3 It is an honor to protect my country and my family.

能够保家卫国,是我的荣耀。

No.4 I will serve the emperor in my father's place.

我替父亲为国出征。

No.5 Ancestors, hear our prayer. Watch over Mulan.

列祖列宗,求求你们,保佑木兰。

No.6 You stole your father's armor, ran away from home, impersonated a solider, deceived your commanding officer, dishonored the Chinese army, destroyed my palace... and... you have saved us all.

你偷走你爹的盔甲,不告而别,女扮男装,代父从军,欺骗军营长官,让军人蒙羞,毁了朕的皇宫。还有,你救了我们大家。

8小时前

12

喜酷厌狗 1星

共回答了165个问题 评论

Fa Mulan.

花木兰

Present.

Speaking without permission.

不要随便开口说话

Oops.

Who spit in her bean curd?

哼!火气这么大干嘛呀?

Huh. Hmm.

Mmm. Too skinny.

太瘦了.

Hmph! Not good for bearing sons.

不容易生出儿子

Recite the final admonition.

妇有四德的内容是些什么?

Mm-hmm.

嗯..

Well?

开始吧!

Fulfill your duties calmly and... respectfully.

妇有四德,就是妇德是谦虚

Um, reflect before you snack...

妇容是和悦,还有妇力…

Act! This shall bring you honor and glory.

妇功!意思是服从

Hmm. This way.

这边.

Now, pour the tea.

倒茶.

To please your future in-laws,you must demonstrate a sense of dignity and refinement.

要取悦你未来的公婆, 你一定要表现出谨慎、庄严、优雅, 不但要心存恭敬

You must also be poised.

还要注意礼仪和姿势

Um, pardon me.

对不起

And silent!

还要安静

Could I just take that back?

能不能先还我一下?

For a moment.

给我一下下就好了

Why, you clumsy...

你这笨手笨脚的...

Whoo! Whoo!

哇...

I think it's going well, don't you?

应该进行得很顺利,对吧?

Put it out! Put it out! Put it out!

快给我水,浇水,浇水!

You are a disgrace!

你实在太不像话了

You may look like a bride,but you will never bring your family honor!

你也许看起来像个新娘, 可是你永远也不会为你们家的人争光

6小时前

8
可能相似的问题

热门问题推荐

Copyright © 2024 微短问答 All rights reserved. 粤ICP备2021119249号 站务邮箱 service@wdace.com